bout me

qis :) 1997 imma girl who loves chocolate much i am nowhere near perfect, im vulnerable to believing lies. hoping dat one day i wont need a fake smile, i have drama and memories (thats life)

highlight

22.2.14

well hey, i miss blogging ! its been sometime since my last post... hmm
seriously, i dont even have enuf time to surfing. 
ni pun curi curi masa before cont study.
lusa dah first exam.
deyy manade cuak seyy ! nak nak plak bnyk kluar chapter form 4. ingat aku ingat ke semua semua tu ? sejarah form 4 lagi lahhh ! lemah. baru baca 5 page, menguapnya dah 11 kali
and oh ya, as you guys know, my mom clipped my wings when she don't even allowed me to have a whats app, we chat, and oso twitter instag and all that lah. heyy.
life menda gini.. 
i bet you guys will never understand when your classmates made a class whatsapp group. and there's no me in it ! like WHAAAT ? homework ke apa apa semua dorang discuss dalam tu. yang aku ? kena delete wassep semua. mendaaaaa? aishh.

nuh ahh.. its okay, things will come out in the wash. inshaa Allah. i should count my blessings instead of being ungreatful kan ? subhanAllah..

okay sorry post harini macam tak de isi sangat.
just rindu nak blog.
bila x dpt nak blog , idea kemain mencurah
bila ada time, tk de benda comes to mind. ishh