bout me

qis :) 1997 imma girl who loves chocolate much i am nowhere near perfect, im vulnerable to believing lies. hoping dat one day i wont need a fake smile, i have drama and memories (thats life)

highlight

31.1.14

hello 2014

nuh uh , holloo. i dont feel like telling you guys about my resolutions for 2014. well, it's too mainstream i guess? ngehe... so far, life is getting busier since i'v to face my very big exams which is SPM. lots of pressure, too much of homeworks and problems to handle. but alhamdulillah i can still stand on my own.

just so you know, teenagers would probably face the same problem as mine.
family, friends, money, freedomness... alahai semua semua tu lah

well .. idk to whom should i tell this out, but ya, its kill me inside.
yes i needa life too
yep i wanna be free sometimes
nuh uh. i hate being forced
nope i will do it by my own.
all i want everybody to do is just UNDERSTANDs ME .
understands my situation
please, im not a lil kid anymore
i know whut i should and shouldnt
seriously, i hate being conquered !
i get jealous with everyone who can make their own decision without any halangan.
hmmm